A workshop for parents and caregivers
- Do you have a gender creative person in your family?
- Do you want to be a better ally to your child’s trans, non-binary, and Two-Spirit friends and their families?
- Do you want to create space to for your child to explore and express, regardless of how they identify?
- Do you want to take an active role in creating inclusive schools and communities?
Join us for an evening of education, resource connections, and space to explore your questions about how best to support the gender creative children and youth in your life. This event supported by SD61 (Victoria), but is open to parents and caregivers from any area. You do not have to be the parent of a trans, non-binary, gender creative, or Two-Spirit child to attend this event – all who wish to create environments of support and celebration for our young ones are welcome!
When: Tuesday, May 29th from 6:30-8:00pm
Where: The School District 61 Board Room, 556 Boleskine Rd.
Cost: This is a free event supported by School District 61
- We encourage people to arrive to this event scent-free, but can’t confirm a scent free space.
- There are single stall washrooms that will be made gender neutral for this event.
- Some light refreshments (tea, drinks) will be available
- There are many stairs (10-15) that lead up to the front door, but there is also a ramp option through another door.
For more information, or to RSVP, please contact Kingsley