Ambit offers training and consulting services for companies who are committed to offering just and dignified service, and creating affirming work environments, for trans, gender diverse, and Two-Spirit people.
What we offer
Depending on your budget and timeline, we have (or will create!) something that will work for your team. We offer everything from in-person or online trainings for your teams to applying Gender Based Analysis (GBA+) to multi-stakeholder projects, and everything in between. Check it out!
Kingsley Strudwick, Founder
Kingsley been a trainer and facilitator for the past thirteen years, exploring issues such as gender diversity, microaggressions, intersectionality, bystander intervention, and systemic changes in workplace culture.
In 2016, Kingsley founded Ambit Gender Diversity Consulting, a company dedicated to improving experiences for transgender, non-binary, and Two-Spirit people. By working with teams who are also committed to this goal, and through first-hand experience as a trans person, Kingsley contributes to the development of best practices for supporting and engaging this multifaceted community. Through Ambit, Kingsley also facilitates conversations that more broadly address power, privilege, and social responsibility.
- Founder + Lead Consultant – Ambit Gender Diversity Consulting
- Victoria Sexual Assault Centre
- Trans Inclusion Workshop Facilitator
- Gender-Based Violence Prevention Coordinator
- Volunteer Core Training Facilitator
- Violence Prevention Educators’ Alliance Co-Coordinator
- Bystander Intervention Curriculum Developer & Facilitator – University of Victoria
- Safer Spaces Coordinator – University of New Brunswick
- The Inner Activist – Building Personal Mastery
- The Inner Activist – Introduction to Solidarity and Racial Justice
- The On Being Gathering for Civil Dialogue and Social Innovation
- Trauma-Informed Conflict Transformation Course
- Fabulous Facilitation Workshop
- Jackson Katz Violence Prevention Educator’s Training
- Creative Facilitation Workshop
- Leadership Victoria Graduate
- UNB Fredericton Leadership Development Course