Ambit offers training and consulting services for companies who are committed to offering accessible service and creating affirming work environments for trans, non-binary, and other gender diverse people.
Kingsley Strudwick, Founder
Kingsley Strudwick, BSc, been a trainer and facilitator for over fifteen years, exploring topics such as gender diversity, microaggressions, intersectionality, bystander intervention, and systemic changes in workplace culture.
In 2016, Kingsley founded Ambit Gender Diversity Consulting, a company dedicated to improving experiences for transgender, non-binary, and other gender diverse individuals, families, and communities.
Kingsley has delivered over 300 professional development workshops to universities, colleges, government (municipal and provincial), schools (public and private), and the private sector. Through Ambit, Kingsley’s professional practice is dedicated to creating environments for self-reflection, building bridges across differences, and fostering relationships as the foundation for social change.
- Founder + Lead Consultant – Ambit Gender Diversity Consulting
- Victoria Sexual Assault Centre
- Trans Inclusion Workshop Facilitator
- Gender-Based Violence Prevention Coordinator
- Volunteer Core Training Facilitator
- Violence Prevention Educators’ Alliance Co-Coordinator
- Bystander Intervention Curriculum Developer & Facilitator – University of Victoria
- Safer Spaces Coordinator – University of New Brunswick
- The Inner Activist – Building Personal Mastery
- The Inner Activist – Introduction to Solidarity and Racial Justice
- The On Being Gathering for Civil Dialogue and Social Innovation
- Trauma-Informed Conflict Transformation Course
- Fabulous Facilitation Workshop
- Jackson Katz Violence Prevention Educator’s Training
- Creative Facilitation Workshop
- Leadership Victoria Graduate
- UNB Fredericton Leadership Development Course
What we offer
Depending on your budget and timeline, we have (or will create!) something that will work for your team. We offer everything from in-person or online trainings for your teams to applying Gender Based Analysis (GBA+) to multi-stakeholder projects, and everything in between. Check it out!